Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Andrea McLean shows she's got her mojo back as she bounces back from marriage split in sexy shoot

By Emily Sheridan


She was devastated when her second marriage broke down at Christmas.

But Andrea McLean admits she is putting her split from Steve Toms behind her and is feeling sexy and confident again.

As she poses for a sexy photoshoot in the new issue of Closer magazine, the Loose Women presenter admitted she's even tried her hand at acting in a new film, which features a steamy lesbian kiss.

Bouncing back: Loose Women presenter Andrea McLean speaks about her newfound confidence in the new issue of Closer magazine

Since the breakdown of the relationship, Andrea admits she's been approached by many men, including a famous married man, who she refuses to name.

She tells the magazine: 'He wasn’t happy at all when I gave him the brush-off via email, which made me feel very uncomfortable. Thinking about dating is daunting and I’m nowhere near ready to start another relationship after feeling so hurt by my marriage breakdown, but I’m enjoying being single.'

With two children to take care of and her career, Andrea hasn't much time left for dating.


Heating things up: Andrea is set to share a lesbian kiss in a new movie role ever.

And although she's feeling 'sexier than ever', Andrea insists she's not ready for love just yet.

She said: 'I’m enjoying being by myself and if I told my dad I was getting married again, he’d pass out! And I’m not even thinking about bedroom activities – my parents live with me so, even if I wanted to, it would be pretty impossible.'

With her newfound confidence, Andrea accepted a part in new gnagster film A Landscape Of Lies, playing a sexually liberated therapist Dr Andrea Grey.

The movie sees Andrea enjoy a lesbian kiss with former Hollyoaks actress Christina Bailey, who played gangster's daughter Dannii Carbone from 2004 until 2006.

Explaining the film, she enthused: 'I had to do scenes that took me out of my comfort zone and I loved it. It feels liberating to reinvent myself – this is going to be my best year, after such a rubbish time.

'I had to neck half a bottle of Jack Daniel’s to get over my nerves! Christina was lovely and we got it over with quickly, but it was funny how all the male crew suddenly appeared! I had to kiss a few guys in the film, too, which was odd, as I’ve only ever had two boyfriends - and I married both of them.'

McLean was married to first husband Nick Green when she had an affair with Toms while they were filming DIY show Our House in 2004.

In 2006 they had a daughter Amy together - joining her son Finlay from her marriage to Green - and married in 2009.

In January this year, they revealed they had split on Boxing Day after three years of marriage.


Love split: Andrea with estranged husband Steve Toms (left) and first husband Nick Green (right)


Sexy co-star: Andrea shares a lesbian kiss with actress Christina Bailey, pictured in a scene from Hollyoaks in 2006 with co-star Stuart Manning


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment