Tuesday, July 17, 2012

'She makes me smile so much!' Chantelle Houghton poses up with her newborn daughter... as she reveals the baby STILL doesn't have a name

By Sarah Bull


Her parents are both reality stars who are no strangers to appearing in the pages of magazines, so it was only a matter of time before Chantelle Houghton and Alex Reid's little girl made her public debut.

Chantelle posed up with her newborn daughter in an adorable shoot for new! magazine, as she revealed she and her fiancé have still not chosen a name for their little one.

She said: 'We have got a couple that we're still choosing from, but I'm so bad at making decision and I know this is for life. I wanted a strong name but now I want a cute name.

My little angel: Chantelle Houghton has posed up with her newborn daughter, the first child for her and fiancé Alex Reid, in new! magazine

'We loved the name Parker but it's a bit masculine. I thought it was a bit like Victoria Beckham's daughter's name Harper. I really liked Piper as well but I just don't think she looks like either of them so I've ruled them out.

'A lot of people have asked if I'd name the baby after my mum or Alex's mum but I wouldn't do that. She's a new baby with a new life ahead and she deserves her own name.'

In the shoot with her gorgeous little girl, Chantelle looks radiant and certainly appears to have taken to motherhood like a duck to water.


Radiant: Chantelle certainly seem to be a natural when it comes to motherhood, judging by these pictures

Bonny baby: Chantelle said in the interview with new! magazine that her little girl is changing every day, and has even started pouting

And Chantelle, 28, said in the accompanying interview that there's nothing she loves more than her little girl.

She said: 'Being a mum is amazing - I'm loving it. She makes me smile so much.

'She changes every single day. I notice different things about her. She's even started pouting her lips!'

Chantelle, who wears a variety of flowing dresses and flowers in her hair for the shoot, added that she is in no rush to lose her baby weight, and would rather concentrate on the wellbeing of her daughter.

She revealed: 'Of course I care about myself and my body but I care more about looking after her. I know I'll lose it and it's coming off.

'I've got a bit of a belly but I can feel it going back in. I'm planning a mix of healthy eating, exercise and Capsiplex weight-loss supplements.'

However, there is one thing that Chantelle is keen to get sorted - her breasts.

She added: 'I definitely will have to have another boob job. What I'd really like to do is have the implants taken out.

'But because I've got the baby, going under the knife scares me. I'm petrified something might happen to me.

'I wish I'd never had them done but when you're young, you don't think about how you might feel in the future.'


Happy family: Chantelle said that she and Alex have put their issues behind them and are concentrating on raising their little girl together


source:dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment